Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Greenaces Junior Masters 2009

A selection of photos from the weekend's junior event at Greenacres can be found here. Please note that this is not intended to be a comprehensive record - not every team nor curler features in the gallery. Perhaps I'll get a pic of the other teams at another junior event this season.

And please let me know if I've got any names wrong, and if any of the photos are not captioned correctly. Apologies in advance. My email address can be found within my profile.

You can see the pics as a slideshow by following the link above to the album page and clicking on the slideshow link on top left of the page.

(I've been experimenting with the embedded slideshow this afternoon, but have encountered some problems. I think it is better all round to link to the album page. Go here. Hope you agree)

Anyway, enjoy!