Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Trouble at Skip

I really enjoyed blogging from the Europeans, and the travel home was uneventful. I believe the teams got home OK too.

Unfortunately, as I arrived at blogger base this evening - I met water coming out the doors! Apparently temperatures of -15 in Wamphray last week overwhelmed the low setting of my central heating and I've had a burst pipe. Water's now off, but another night in a hotel is in prospect, and damage will need to be assessed in the light of the morning.

Blogging may be lower in my priorities in the next few days - apologies if I cannot post as often as usual. Be sure to check out the Royal Club website for news, and Kay's weekend roundup. I'll be back as soon as I can.

On a positive note, the local paper is warning people not to attempt to go on to frozen lochs around Lochmaben, and the forecast is for another spell of cold weather later this week!