Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Show no emotion

This is absolutely the last word from yesterday at Ayr. It's a little photo essay to show what's so great about junior curling! The 'model' is Laura Ritchie who was playing third for Hamilton 1 with Andrew Ballantyne (skip), Sarah Wood and Scott Gibson. These are all real photos, as it happened! Enjoy.

"Hello. My name's Laura, and I'm just playing a little barrier weight round a guard. I have complete faith in my skip and sweepers to look after my stone once I let it go!"

"I think it's going to need swept..... "

"Oh come on skip, it's curling........ "

"Hurraaaaaaaaaay!"

"Haaaarder!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

It's what makes junior curling the wonderful sport it is: passion and emotion!

Thanks to Laura for letting me post these pics.

They are © Skip Cottage