Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Highland Junior International and other weekend curling

Twelve junior men's teams and ten junior women's teams are involved in the Highland Junior International at Inverness this weekend. Play gets underway tomorrow morning in these European Junior Curling Tour events. Quarterfinals, semis and finals are on Sunday.

The home page for the Inverness Ice Centre is here, and the draw and results are online here.

I've already talked about the inaugural Stirling Invitational (see here), a Scottish Curling Tour event. But also in my diary for this weekend is the Aberdeen Ladies Invitation at Curl-Aberdeen, and the Gormac at Greenacres, where two Latvian teams and a Swedish side are taking part. I hope that my blogallies will keep me (and you) updated with what transpires on the ice at these competitions, as, frustratingly, I'm not yet fully mobile. Ah well, who said life was easy!