Pages

Friday, December 02, 2011

Christmas Stocking Fillers

I'm sure many blogallies will be in the middle of their Christmas shopping. I'm always looking out for 'memorabilia' with a curling theme. These comedy curling calendars feature cartoons by a Scottish artist Edward Silvera, see more about them here, or click on the image above. I note that framed prints are also on offer.

They are being marketed by a Dundee-based Design and Printing company, Robert Parker Ltd.

I have no connection with the artist or the printer, but I thought I should share my experience. I made an order online Tuesday afternoon, received a confirmation by email immediately, and the calendars arrived the next morning. A perfect online shopping experience, and an excellent product too. Would that life was always so simple!

So there you are. Skip Cottage moves into consumer advice. But don't forget to check out British Curling Supplies for curling gear, or even a gift voucher, see here. And of course, many rinks now have shops with lots of stock.

And if you have any ideas on what to buy the curler in your life, do share!