Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Kay Moves On

Kay Adams, the hard working Communications and Web Content Officer with the Royal Club, is moving on after two years to take up a similar post with Barratt Homes East Scotland Ltd. She will be leaving the Royal Club on November 9.

Kay says, "It has not been an easy decision for me to make as the last two years have been a great learning experience and I have worked with so many great people in both the Royal Club and the different associated organisations. I have enjoyed working in a sport that I have a great passion for and I will not be disappearing as I continue in my quest to achieve my curling ambitions."

The Royal Club is reviewing roles and responsibilities among staff and plans to advertise soon. Indeed, the position of a 'Marketing Officer' is already on the organisation's website here.

In an email to all her contacts, Kay concludes, "It has been a pleasure working with you all and I wish you all the best for the future."

And that feeling is mutual, Kay.

Photo of Kay in action last season is © Skip Cottage.