Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer timetable

Since August 29 last year, I have posted 410 times on skipcottagecurling. That's an average of 1.8 posts per day!

I'm going to declare the 2009-10 curling season over as of tonight, and so I won't be posting so frequently about curling over the next few months. Consider that we're now on a 'summer schedule'!

Needless to say, I'll no doubt be finding other things to blog about. Some of my other interests can be found on skipcottage.blogspot.com - you can see a teaser in the sidebar on the right.

Of course, if there's any breaking curling news that I do find out about, it will be here! But I won't be putting something up every day.

Thank you to my sponsors (on the right), and thank you to all blogallies who have followed and supported the blog since last August. If you have ideas of how you would like to see the blog continue next season, please do get in touch. My email address can be found in my profile.