Pages

Friday, September 09, 2011

My diary

I've had a first go at putting the dates of all this season's main events in 'My diary'. Please click on the link on the menu bar above, and let me know if I have missed anything, or got dates wrong. These are, for the most part, Scottish competitions, and European and World Championships. It is a 'work in progress' and it is quite likely that I have made mistakes. Let me know if you find any.

I have not listed Curling Champions Tour events in Europe. These can be found here.

World Curling Tour competitions are listed here (men), and here (women).

The full list of World Curling Federation competitions is here.

Curling Calendar is another place to find when and where things are happening. This is a great site, a great way to promote events, and fills a real need. Have a look if you are not familiar with it. The site yesterday become an official partner of the European Curling Federation, and has gone from strength to strength since it was launched.

It is somewhat daunting to look ahead to the season, to see just how much is happening in Scotland, and throughout the world. I look forward to reporting on at least some of the competitions on Skip Cottage Curling!