Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Seniors at Hamilton

I enjoyed a short visit to the Lanarkshire Ice Rink, Hamilton, today to see some of the early play in the Scottish Seniors Championships.

The Marion Craig team were hard at work. That's Anne Malcolm and Rhona Fleming, on Catherine Raeburn's stone.

Find all the results and standings here.

Stuart Naismith and Jim Stirling look after Ken Horton's stone.

And here's their skip, Graeme Adam.

Time to reflect on this great sport we enjoy.

Alan Guthrie, Douglas Ratcliffe and Gary Macfarlane decide what to do!

Alan and Don Rutherford attentive to Gary's stone.

Jeanette Johnston in full concentration, with Maggie Scott and Linda Young (saying a prayer) behind.

Jacqui Crawford comes out to help her sweepers, Fiona Macfarlane and Elaine Semple.

Team Prentice. Who sang these lyrics?

"I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black."

This YouTube video has been looked at 4,563,250 times. Why don't you add to this number? Enjoy.

Pics © Skip Cottage